icon
josevossjunior
I am testing the Bancha, I trying to integrate with Sencha Watch command and and I 'm having some issues, please Could you help me?

I checked all the steps: http://bancha.io/documentation-pro-sencha-cmd.html, but nothing works.

E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs>sencha app watch
Sencha Cmd v5.0.2.270
[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[ERR] C2008: Requirement had no matching files (Bancha.Initializer) -- E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js:8:16
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer
[ERR] at com.sencha.util.MethodInvoker$Arguments.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:175)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 4 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:246: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\watch-impl.xml:56: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:376: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:292: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Pro
jeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer
2014-10-13 16:52
rolandschuetz
rolandschuetz
Thank you for the report. So far please use sencha app build production till we could solve it.

Thanks,
Roland
2014-10-21 01:56
icon Please login to reply or post!